New Training for Table Tennis Technique
Double Returnboard basic
with the “early block” directly to the baseline
to learn the various techniques, including footwork :
topspin, counter, chop , serve and flip
see also www.returnboard.de
To learn and improve
TOPSPIN right near the table
motivation within the Returnboard-training sessions comes from immediate feed-back of results for each executed stroke.
This immediate FEED-BACK supports the training efficiency at a maximum.
Returnboard provides new training contents, because:
– both parts – left and right – are covering the whole table width
– the returnboard can easily be installed, representing up to 21 differentangles
– each angle of inclination is comparable to the relevant position of a racket
– a right-handed player fixes the angle of the right returnboard to correspond to his forehand and fixes the angle of the left returnboard to correspond to his backhand.
– given the adjustment of the returnboard’s angle to the base line, diagonal strokes can be trained as well.
– placing the returnboards near the net, the feedback of shortservices shows immediately the impact of the obtained spin.
– by placing the returnboards near the net and twisted by 180°, also undercut strokes can be trained.
– both halfs of the returnboard are coated as rackets are and therefore enable controlled returns.
– given that you can adjust the returnboard’s angle
up to the limit of your own strenght, it increases the demand for your personal fitness and flexible footwork
– Of course, improved fitness is a desirable target for each player at the same point as it is an advantage within competitions !
– improved fitness and better technique can also be obtained by regular training at home with the returnboard.